Tuesday 28 August 2012

Review: Tigi Catwalk Session Series Styling Cream

I received a full sized tube of this in the LHI August box (RRP $29.95 for 150ml). I don't use too many hair styling products- occasionally I use my Garnier smoothing serum because it smells nice and I (Shock! Horror!) never use conditioner.


The Spiel: TIGI CATWALK SESSION SERIES™: Styling Cream smoothes, controls frizz, thickens and adds light texture to hair. The formula has soft control over styles and works to fight humidity. Use in wet hair to thicken and control or in dry hair for a smooth subtle texture.

My hair tends to frizz out of control and this cream is SO good. It's a lot runnier than I thought it would be but it smells a bit like caramel and it's a purty pale pink colour. I ran it through towel-dryed hair and it smoothed out the fly-aways without leaving a sticky or hard residue. You only need a small amount! It also holds curls and waves for a few days. LOVE!

The Verdict: 5 out of 5 Ducks

No comments:

Post a Comment