Thursday 23 August 2012

Review: Lust Have It August


Was pleasantly surprised to receive this particular "Luxe and Luscious" box as I was expecting something quite different after having a sneaky peek at other peoples' boxes. So, without further ado... 

1. tanGo Tanning Cloth RRP $21.95
At first glance it looks like a regular microfibre cloth. Apparently it "acts like elastic to pull away tanning pigment" from skin. I'm not really convinced that it isn't just a plain old microfibre cloth, but we shall see. It also acts as a makeup remover- just add water and use. It would be far more useful if I wore fake tan but I'm sure I'll use it for something.

2. Bioderma Atoderm Cream 8ml sachet RRP $59.95 for 500ml
I've heard good things about this moisturiser and this will be useful for travelling.

3. Tigi Catwalk Sessions Styling Cream 150ml RRP $29.95
Very pleased with this! My hair tends to frizz out of control (unfair because aren't Asians supposed to have silky smooth locks???) and the size is very generous so I look forward to taming my mane :) Josh might get use out of this too, as it doesn't smell too girly.

4. Aromatherapy Associates Triple Rose Renewing Moisturizer 5ml RRP $82.80 for 50ml
A generous sample of a super expensive moisturiser. Always good to try new brands and it smells lovely.

5. Aromatherapy Associates Rose Hydrating Face Mask 5ml RRP $54.95 for 100ml
I have never received a face mask sample so I'm really pleased to receive this.

6. Wet n Wild Nail Polish 10ml RRP $12.95
A very girly pink shimmer. Unfortunately a little TOO girly for my taste. I tend to stick to dark matte colours but it's just the luck of the draw I guess.

7. Shiseido Perfect Rouge Lipstick 2.5g RRP $43 for 4.5g
This is a new one from Shiseido and I have never tried their products so I love this! At first glance the colour (RD305 - Salon) is too dark compared to what I normally wear but after trying it on I quite like it. I dabbed my lips to soften the colour and it is really smooth and hydrating.

All in all, a very good box from LHI. Definitely makes up for the disappointing July box!

The Verdict: 4 out of 5 Ducks



3 comments:

  1. Wow, this month's looks amazing! I haven't got mine yet though! Thanks for the review, it looks amazing and it makes waiting for it a little bit harder lol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries! I was really impressed this month. Hopefully you will get yours soon :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete